We are scaling up our QA department and are looking for a student developer to help automate our quality assurance activities on software development projects – alongside test of our customer solutions. The work is carried out in a team-work environment that encourages proactivity and empowerment.
The tasks at hand are functional testing of e-commerce solutions through Cypress, which applies to both front-end, back-end and integration. You will be part of a team composed of other skilled colleagues.
Skill areas and traits that we appreciate
- You study Computer Science or other relevant IT education - and have completed your bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experienced in automated testing with Cypress is a plus
- Proactive and with an analytical mindset
- You can work independently
- Is curious by nature and would like to immerse yourself in e-commerce
- Fluent in Danish is another plus, whilst professionally proficient in English is required
- After completion of your education, it may be possible for you to continue with us in the form of a full-time position in our development department
What we offer
- A work week of approx. 15-20 hours - taking exam periods into account
- An informal and dynamic environment with skilled colleagues
- Responsibility for and possibility to influence projects
- Collaboration with exciting companies
- Competitive salary determined by qualifications
- Relaxed tone
- Flexible hours
- Office at Havneholmen in central Copenhagen
Solteq is specializing in digitalization. The e-commerce department implement and develop e-commerce solutions for small and medium companies in the Nordic countries. We create digital successes with customers through long-term customer relationships, experience, passion and determination to make a difference.
Solteq is a Nordic IT service provider and software house that specializes in digital business solutions and vertical software markets. We employ 600+ employees distributed in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Poland, Spain and the UK. The parent company is based in Finland, where it is listed on the stock exchange.
Solteq Denmark is located in central Copenhagen and employ 50+ employees in Copenhagen and Aarhus. We work with the philosophy that going to work should be fun and educational. We have a good lunch and pension scheme, and we are always ready to help each other.
If you would like to be part of Solteq Denmark, please send a motivated application and a CV. If you are a good match, we will invite you to an interview. We want to fill the position as soon as possible – therefore there is no application deadline.